The application landscape evolves as organizations transform to meet the ever-changing demands of the market.
For the sixth annual survey, F5 heard from nearly 2,600 respondents globally about the challenges and opportunities presented by digital transformation. Here’s an overview of what they learned in 2020.
2020 Key findings:
- 91% of organizations are executing on digital transformation—with increasing emphasis on accelerating speed to market.
- 88% of organizations are multi-cloud and most still struggle with security.
- 77% of organizations are automating network operations to boost efficiency.
- 70% of organizations are using 10 or more application services.
- 66% of organizations place primary responsibility for app services with IT operations, with more than half moving to DevOps-inspired teams.
Get the full story and download the 2020 State of Application Services Report.